Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Bithday dear Grayden...

cars hooray
I told him to stand by the sign, this is what I got

me and sky took a bike ride date to the beach


I came home to an injury no stitched thankfully but I do think he will have a nice scar to always remember his 4th birthday

everyday we had football
miss Janet's yummy food

oops this was breakfast, eggs bacon and toast, way more deluxe than I would have made



then we went to see Bolt

at a super fancy mall. I might have used this for a Christmas card if I hadn't got the best picture ever

a beach cake to end a wonderful birthday, and many more.

1 comment:

WML said...

Sorry, I Christmas tree and shorts doesn't seem very Christmassy - so I am glad you have the perfect picture. Happy Birthday, Gray! I can't wait to see our family's newest 4 year old.