Saturday, December 20, 2008

Here is a start for Disney


a bucket of ice cream

he was so proud he made it across
Annas first time on main street
bonus we met up with the Mattsons! I love vacationing with friends
nice one Dave


oh yeah, small world!!







yum dole whip yum !


these reminded us of Kira




this was a VERY big deal for us to meet Sig and Edgar from the northwestern yeah Norwegians!

Chris I knew you would like this one of Gray
it's a tradition



picking pearls in Japan

ah rice cream, makes me happy to be a Norwegian

first timers on test track
A and dave got popcorn while we rode test track
as soon as I saw these in the store I knew they would be going home with us

1 comment:

WML said...

SO much fun I cannot even think of stuff to say. I can't wait to see Sig's autograph!