Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Bulls loose- Sky wins (my pride)

we went to the Bulls game with Wendys students and the students here from China. It was really fun.
the best part of the night for me was when Skylar gave each of the Chinese students a red and white (bulls colors) friendship bracelet that he spent all day after school making
he has such a generous heart and my heart was glowing with pride
as the student's quickly put them on and even asked him how he made them so he could learn himself to which sky came home and found directions and cut string to make a learning kit to send with Wendy the next day.
only the big kids were lucky enough to come
I was just glad to be out of the house having fun
and FYI the UC's seats are very soft and cushy, bonus for me and my bum hip!

we couldn't resist taking our traditional picture

1 comment:

WML said...

I am so glad you guys made it. Family is my favorite date, and you guys (and Sky's gift)helped to send this message to the Chinese, "Americans are very warmly."