Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter Jesus is alive!

as is our tradition have an Easter basket scavenger hunt
G found a convenient place to keep his clues

hooray found them

Off to church and Gs class had their Easter program, when I said hey guys smile here's the picture I got. Can you believe this, wouldn't this be the best wedding photo ever! Thankfully I love her and her folks so the idea is a fine one.

"Jesus died for you and me" he did it.

Addi may have a bit of competition I'll take either love 'em both

these two may not look to much a like but they sure do throw the exact same tantrum. It was SO funny to she her protest with the same mannerisms G does, shoot I guess the temper is a Meister trait
ready for the candy hunt? "yeah!" aunt lynns about to let them loose into the yard

another family tradition




Kyle headed up the hiding. We were so happy to have K&J home for Easter BONUS!

most all the kids and with these kids the picture can change
just that fast!
lets try again, you notice the big kids were done with the photo opp and the little ones were going nutty

best buddies

Kendell showing off her new and improved smile, love it

No comments: