Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my kids raising $ for missionaries

at our church every time a missionary is getting ready to go out we have a bake auction (or action as G says) and my kids really get into it, so much so I don't even bake anything. Well here are the yummy fund raisers for this weeks auction, Gray a bouquet of star and mickey mouse choc. chip cookies
a Jesus shirt brownie for liv

a globe cake with the pins were missionaries are for sky

and well no explanation needed here, God bless America. I am always so proud at their excitement for serving. I couldn't even go tonight because of my pain so they went by themselves to help raise money (I sent my check) which to me shows it's their own efforts not just mine and for that I am just so thankful.




1 comment:

WML said...

I am so proud of them, too. We did miss you!