Tuesday, January 12, 2010

so how am I?

Its every ones first question so here is an update on my hip/back. well I am better than I was 1 year ago! I do ok daily and hardly have to use the walking stick to walk however i still can not do many house hold things or go out without David very often. I am so thankful God gave me a husband who takes his "in sickness and in health" promise seriously. He does everything, all the laundry,cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, managing the kids and our home really.On top of work(s) and church It is only Gods energy that lets him keep it all up. we stay home 90% of the time now as you can tell by our blog since I "pay" for most anything else we do outside. At home I can do about 1 meal a week. I try and help pick up the house and can put away laundry if the basket is brought to me. In the past week almost every night I have been able to put the little kids to bed.I still take about 2 or 3 lay downs a day as sitting is still very painful for me. Thank God I have been able to go to both Sunday services the last 4 weeks which is so great it's very hard to stay home while the rest of your family goes. The snow and ice does add more hardships but to see how much the kids love it keeps me smiling. I did have a spine injection the day before Christmas which is probably why I have been so much better these last couple weeks. I'm talking to the Dr. tomorrow to discus things and to see what if anything he wants to do next. Life is hard, we have no idea why God allows this but for now we are hanging on to Him and each other just taking one day at a time using our precious energy on only the things that are important it is all we can do and for now it's working. Keep praying I'm not ready to be taken off the prayer list yet!T

1 comment:

WML said...

Always praying...