Monday, April 5, 2010

and just like that, it's time for chris to leave


In my family for generations countless people have found their way in to our family, Chris rapp, aka our boy Chris, is one of them. My kids adore him, yep even mei it didn't take long and she was in his lap and playing on him team at all the games, grandma, well he calls her grandma, he enjoys a good mooch with the mechers or an intelligent conversation with wendy...It just works. I guess when God calls you to help someone out most of the time we are the blessed ones right. All to say here we are 7 years later still receiving the blessing, I am so thankful for the godly example set down before me, LORD may we be another Reg and Be. until next time we say good bye to our boy Chris.

1 comment:

WML said...

May we be another Reg and be... I can't think of many prayers that are better than that.