Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the 2009's first block party

it was the stroms block first too a big day all around
G was the only participator from our family in the eating contest and he represented us well
done!
all that was left of the oreos
I think this one is funny reminds me of an Elvis pose
a little limbo
and gladstones famous, and old because I remember doing them, water games, another of mei's firsts which put uncle gladdy a few more notches up on her fun-o-meter!
she has this game mastered. Quite sure she gets that skill from the Rill side
the best thing about block parties I think is all the kids, don't know each other, but play for hours together. Now these 2 do know each other but the car is another kids that they made friends with in that afternoon. that's just plan cool I think. Other than the aweful pain I was having the day was a total success

No comments: