Wednesday, April 6, 2011

the next day

it was chilly but no rain so we took a great bike ride. riding on the beach could it be any better?
ok you can't really tell but here we are by alligators hangin around the ponds. the fenwick family we ate with told us about it and score we saw some. it was really scary to be standing there with my babies, I was making escape plans in my mind the whole time


this is the front of our beach house
as always got to stopped at the firehouse
we made it back to watch the sun set which was great since we hadn't seen the sun most all week
wishin this one turned out better it just may have made the Christmas card. This was a great day in fact it was some of the kids favorite thing we did! if you know me you know family bike rides are my natural high so yes it was my fav too

No comments: