Thursday, June 30, 2011

A BIG BIG day for G!


we flooded last year July and G's mattress was one of the things to be put in the trash. He has been bedless and sleeping here and there all year "poor guy" you are saying I know. Well I am happy to say he has a permanent bed now. One that can not fall subject to basement water! we surprised him telling him he can pick out any sheets and blanket he wanted for his new bed and he went crazy in excitement. You see here what he picked out. in fact when I took this picture I showed it to him and he said "mom you didn't even get Mario"

so here is the next photo

3 of my babies all together. I love to think of the late night chit chat that will be had in this room

B went in to check on G and with his whole new bed he is snuggled up in the corner. I love when I see my kids this happy!

No comments: