Saturday, October 15, 2011

another proud day for this mom


as I type this I am a little overwhelmed with emotions, how did my baby get taller than me, am I really old enough to have this high schooler, actually the biggest thing is that i remember David right here in this spot more than 20 years ago and it makes me remember all the times we talked about having kids, would we have a runner, a girl or a boy... and here we are today

my boy finishing 10th in the catholic league which makes him All Conference AS A SOPHOMORE! Everyone knows how crazy I am about my kids but today was a little bit more he is always special to me and now the conference knows how great he is too. I know a true bragging mother, guilty.



the memory so maaaaany years ago included this man and here he is again I love Gods fun surprises!

our 3 varsity runners finishing in the top 10 making them all, All Conference. I will enjoy this for a while before I start thinking of next weekend, oh hope my blood pressure can handle it.

If you have been in Davids life for a long time you will understand the beauty of this photo, men who shaped David life now shape our sons. God has great ideas!

No comments: