Thursday, July 16, 2009

God's blessing just never stops, here is proof

Friday the 10th we had our auction to help bring home Mei

as always my family was there to help prepare
we had adult and kids auction item. This is was Caleb wanted and luckily won!


we has all ages represented
we also sold raffle tickets for kids and adult prizes. this is the kids table it was a big hit ,I wish we had more for the kids so everyone could have won something

grown up auction we had a little bit of everything thanks to peoples generous donations


we also had a live action about every 20 minutes which my uncle galddy made very exciting


Brooke won Abbie's handmade quilt all the way from Japan (I am so glad it stayed in the family because I really wanted it but thought it wouldn't be right to bid on anything)

we had alot of fun and fellowship


some live auction prizes. Sara pemberton made our dessert cakes (the big map on the first picture) as well as donated this beautiful cake to be auctioned. she is a cake wiz


the children also colored a large banner to hang and welcome Mei lynn home

a wonderful bonus the condap girls came in for the fun

Kira and Liv hard at work displaying a soup of the month for a year made by aunt lynn which turned out to be our highest bidded item



the boys friends even joined in which is one of the things I love about Bethel all ages mixing at the same event. I also love that their best friends are at church.

I included this one for Colby, my jr. higher taking dressing tips from you I think, no worries could be worse



as I always say and never get tired of saying I love the body of Christ they are there when you need them. we raised an astonishing amount of money God certainly did an awesome work that night. We still have a few things going on ,check out Mei's link for the continued offers like hand made head bands made by a friend of Erin's who will donate $ every time someone buys and mentions Mei lynn, which is awesome the B.O.C. even works from miles away(who we have never even met). we will be leaving soon for camp and China on the 31st and aren't to sure on Internet access in either place. I hope to be able to update if nothing else I will relay it to Wendy and have her update here. Thanks to all who participated that night it truly was one of the biggest blessings we have ever received and remember that your donation will not only change Mei lynns physical life but LORD willing her eternal life as well, continuing to pray for that, and so much more. Thanks Tammy and David

1 comment:

WML said...

Mom would have loved it, right? I even know what she would have bid on - b's picture (though maybe not against Merilynn), detailing for the car, some of the jewelry, the doll clothes. I can go on and on.