Wednesday, July 29, 2009

some exciting news in the up

do you notice what's missing? yep that staggely tooth that's been hagin on and on finaly came out today!!! people are telling her that the tooth fairy pays double in the UP, oh boy,
and the little climber finally is big enough to go on the track and trail, oh yeah!
Now I really did sign on to fully update here however this interline is soooooo sloooowwww it took me 35 minutes to put up these two pictures so just keep looking at them over and over. we are having fun but it is passing way to fast. tomorrow is our last day we leave after dinner. My stomach has begun churning with anticipation for all that will happen in these next few short days. Praise God for my level headed husband who is so good at calming me down and reminding me this is Gods timing and everything will turn out how he has already planned long ago. ugh he is so good like that. Who knows when the next update will be? USA? or CHINA?


1 comment:

WML said...

I feel like the picture of livvs and whoever that is should be in a magazine or catalog. Wayyyy too cute.