Tuesday, October 6, 2009

home from the procedure

I am back from the hospital now. The procedure took over an hour (of needles in my back ugh) but the Dr. was very excited about how well it went. He kept saying "This is real science, or this is the real deal, precision science that's what were doing" I was happy to have someone who loves his job so much! I told him I had a lot of people praying for him his morning he said "wow thank you, really, I've been saying prayers for us both all morning" so interesting sadly I was laying there getting stuck so I couldn't go any farther than that on the subject.
the pain I feel now is procedure pain from having the needles in so long and I have the local anesthesia still working so won't full know the full pain until usually 12 hours. I should know if it worked by Friday he said however remember that I always take 3x longer than most to heal so will not be sad Fri. if I don't feel it by then.
He did say, which makes me a bit scared, that this is the last thing he will do to my SI joint if this doesn't work we will start looking on to other spots. However if it does work it will probably take 6 months for me to "reset my gate" meaning teach my self to live not favoring the left side so if will take at least that long to get relief, assuming this works.

No comments: