Monday, February 22, 2010

the little things that mean so much

as you know the blog doesn't get many updates simply because we are not able to get out so much anymore. Life is different for us now. Things like these are our special times these days.
Today we found out a policeman from our Church was killed on the job. It has really shaken me, living with a first responder the fear of him not coming home one day is always on my mind. It also infuriates me at what a sinful world we live in. our pastor reminded us yesterday we are to live each day with Christ in the center of our lives, matching His message with our life style. It is alot clearer today thinking of Al Haymaker who sure did that with his life. So although my life doesn't look anything like it used to activity wise I pray that is evident what is really important to me, my God and the little miracles he has given us a few of which are in these pictures, thanks be to God that He is bigger than sin and way smarter than I am.

No comments: