Monday, March 1, 2010

"it's my favorite weekend of the whole year" David

winterfest 2010

mei's first time tubing "I was really scarry" (her word for scared)
Brixton was the first to take the jump, shawn's there taking the close up pictures
power tubing always fun
mei was at the top of the hill and saw some one go by at the bottom on the power tube and turned to me and said "mama I want to try that" she's always surprising me



having some fun with the camera
got to love the honeycomb, 4out of 5 of my kids are in that mess

so what do you think does she like tubing or not, hard to tell
yes even David got in on it, I kept him off until the last night and then he just couldn't stand by any longer
I put in a few pictures of the Bacon boys for our family in Japan
the little kids and I had 2 fun room mates this year
the sound crew

I always love pictures of chad and liv, if you remember they were Abbie and Chris' flower girl and ring bearer and it still makes me smile

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! Thanks for all the fun pictures - I love them!

colbymiles said...

Chad was at winterfest? How come?

Also, not to brag too much, but I believe Erik Mallasch and I conceived 'the honeycomb' for the first time. Before that it was just a bunch of people holding onto each other with no rhyme or reason. It's good to know I'm making a difference in the world.

The Rummelhoffs said...

Rob was the speaker at winterfest and since Tiffany and the kids didn't come, Chad was Rob's "family." It was so much fun to have him there. We don't see enough of Chad these days.

WML said...

I can't believe that jump that B took! There are a few things I miss from my youth - one is tubing (on snow and water),(another is my Mustang). Glad to know you had so much fun.