Wednesday, May 19, 2010

graduate #2

the proud graduates
"hey guys"
Friday at the baccalaureate it was really great
so this is a funny story read on- during the procession of graduates I turned and saw a mom fumbling with her baby and a camera so I walked over and asked "are you trying to take pictures while holding the baby? can I help I have 5 babies of my own?" "YES I TRUST YOU" she boldly said as she swiftly handed the baby over and moved to a better photo spot . David turns to look at me ,ha what a funny face as he taps liv and gives a look like, only you, and took this picture. SOOO we saw her the next day at the graduation and after we chatted ... we find out that the mom was a friend of our youth pastors wife suz and she even stood up in their wedding in Alaska WHICH we were also at!!! who can believe this? you never know where a friendly act can lead, sorry suz I got to hold the baby first.
these next two pic's just capture the pure joy of the days events, I love it!
sadly his name was pronounced wrong, I wonder how many she actually read wrong? well good thing the diploma read his name correct
I would love to that important to get to wear that cool medallion
we have seen Chris through a lot we praise God that we were able to be here on this day
Chris has informed us he wants us to call him grand master chris from now on, uh we'll see how that one goes!

No comments: