Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"how's B's running?" here's your answer...

How is it that my baby is as big as all these high schoolers?
the first real meet, st. pat's. B came in 4th the team came in 2nd and so it begins
Fenton meet, which we consider the first BIG meet we had the best cheering section there the girls even made up cheers for the boys! You may notice some of our church friends in there yep one of B's best friends also started at Fenwick this year it's so fun to have someone else to cheer for, B ran 12 seconds faster than last week and came up with 4th again.
this picture was him cheering on his team mates. I was really proud of him encouraging everyone running, even kids from other schools. I see he truly does have a love for others and for the sport.
joliet, guess what finish? yep 4th running 13 seconds faster with a team finish of 3rd. I will brag a bit here, he was the fastest freshman running .
when fall comes this is where you will find us. I had a huge complement from one of the students. someone made a comment about me being just the coaches wife and he shot back "she's his wife but she's a part of our team" everyone needs a boost now and then and that one will carry me for a long time.

3 comments:

WML said...

I don't like to run, but I sure love cheering my favorite runner!

condapfour said...

T- do you have a picture of David to compare with B as a freshman? The skinny arms are quite reminiscent of another young rill! Way to go B!

erik and courtney said...

I was going to write the same thing as erin...I think we might need a comparison picture! So proud of you Brixton.