Wednesday, September 22, 2010

randon summer fun

watermelon art, very summery

yes I was laying flat for this activity, it was not my craft idea but luckily my kids have the crafty gene
the little camper came to visit, no surprise who got her most
funny thing when I give my kids the camera to take pictures of what they did I always get self portraits
that's better, buddies
a few from the church picnic

grandma said " oh my hair look awful, I hope everyone just looks at Kendell"
yep we have another coffee drinker. mom and grandpa would be so happy
garage sale baby
picnic at a wonderful park in the meadows
yes minus one kid, only 4? not lovin it
well we know my kids have good imaginations...
and a stop to see rolling meadows finest. bonus our good friend is training with Dave so it was a double visit
there are so many things funny about this pic but do note that the McDonald's cokes were still only $1
whats a visit to the firehouse with out getting a little wet, I bet Luke took note of this little trick

1 comment:

WML said...

Always a blast! I see them all the time, and I still love the pics.