Friday, October 1, 2010

A pain update

Just a mini update on my pain. I had 2 injections yesterday, 1 in the back 1 to block a hip nerve. Both of these injections have proven good for for me last time (but separately) so we are very optimistic about these (which we haven't had for a really long time) two together. I am in a good amount of pain from the procedure so pray for that. As a side note David was able to come in to the OR room to watch this one, cool i think. God has a plan in this we know it just gets very hard to see it through all the pain. Keep up the prayers for us we need em. in fact a trick our family uses is triggers to keep someone in prayer so pray for us when you take stairs or pick up something more than 10 lbs. Thanks so much T.

1 comment:

WML said...

That is a good reminder. I will add it to every time I take a rest/put my feet up.