Monday, January 10, 2011

We are so blessed!

I am at home and what just happened fills my heart with blessing. One of our friend just picked up my 2 older boys to take them out for pizza, the awesome part/ this friend is also our pastor. also joining them is another Friend and pastoral intern/ youth leader. Imagine my teenage boys totally excited to go out to eat with 2 upright Godly men, what mom could ask for more? you all know who read my blog, I adore the body of Christ and if you are not in a church that your pastors are totally available to any age, I would tell you that you are really missing out! My heart is so blessed right now that these words don't even do it justice. I pray my boys will continue growing to become men of God and today is a great and fun way to witness what a one looks like. Praise God for my blessing of the day.

No comments: