Sunday, May 20, 2012

mom,mom,mom,

          ok this one just made me remember a really fun day and it made me smile, my heart lives up there!
                                                                  mom's day 2012
     B made me Swedish pancakes, YUM! breakfast together at around the table is gift enough for me
 this made me smile too after church I found all the kids in the gym. The funny thing about this picture is except for one these are kids from 2 familie.s always someone to play with when you have a big family
 at Bethel every year on mothers day all the men young and old go on stage to sing to the women. I am not the only one who loves this tradition, I know. What a wonderful treat to hear that many men singing praises to God
 I have to be honest I really struggle on mothers day it really hits me hard that I don't have a mom here any more. the kids and dave know it hurts for me and do a great job to remind me of their crazy love for me. and I have a couple of women at church who loved my mom dearly and have become a mom and grandma to our family, God bless the body of Christ for filling in where the world can not. growing up all I ever wanted to be was a wife and a mom. I always say "I got everything I ever wanted" true, but boy has it painful
if you know me AT ALL you will know that this is a excellent sight to wake up to for me. This is my husbands work, luckily peeps aren't just for Easter any more to bad the tulips still are seasonal cuz oh how I love them both

1 comment:

WML said...

You love well, and you are well-loved. What a great gift