Tuesday, May 15, 2012

wonderfully random

 these photos are over quite a time span and begins with B & my birthday here we are at our birthday dinner at a wonderful restaurant up north for their Friday fish fry (neither of us had fish however). I couldn't be any prouder of my boy and the man he is becoming but really 16 how?
 here are the 3 buds "laying out in the sun" in 60 degree weather, our doctor would be so proud of them using sun screen! This truly was one of those priceless moments
 Sky stayed in the car for this one sadly but this is a beautiful new house of one of our friends David has the privilege of plumbing oh and if your wondering who gets this awesome view? the kids this is their "hang out room" (when they are to big for a toy room I guess) thankfully I am sure my kids will be doing some hanging out in this wonderful room.
                                                   these boys were in-separable just the way I love it!
 so so funny - this is B and E on E's "gator" going to work. B was the only luck one who got to go to work with him today. They sure did "fix" a lot of things.



             Gray's first play. He was very excited to get flowers especially the chocolate ones!
          how I remember all the fun times playing in my moms wheel chair, next generations turn
                    if you grew up at Bethel you recognize this yummy tradition cheered by all
                                                                      my boy
                                                 starting early with the summer time fun
 saying goodbye. I couldn't be happier with how these boys love each other and our time apart means nothing to them. together again is picking up from last times fun. cousins- need I say more?

                how in love do these 5 people look? grandma and grandpa love what could be better?

1 comment:

WML said...

I think I need copies of the wheelchair pics! What a fun day that was.