Saturday, February 14, 2009

back home

upon taking one step into my house I saw that someone had been in my house and cleaned up. Yes the whole house even the basement we were all in shock and disbelief. Being Norwegian we are sure it was Norwegian Trolls who were very busy while we were gone. Our family just continues to be blessed during these junky days we are going through. Thank you Trolls from the bottom of my heart I love you.
liv by her cleaned desk

sky went right to work painting with his new paint set

and g & O played Bethel community church where she was the Secretary Mrs. Mecher and he was the pastor, Shawn Clarke. Isn't pastor Shawn cool with the shades on? They were preparing for the annual meeting which as you can imagine is "very hard work"

2 comments:

WML said...

Now that was a gift! We could use some trolls out in Mundelein. I have a headache sometimes. Does that count? Perhaps shawn should take some fashion tips from Gray. He'd look like Bono at encounter.

condapfour said...

I was going to comment that Gray looked like Bono as well! What a stud!