Sunday, February 8, 2009

a special thanks

On Dec.3rd my pain changed for the worst my life has been turned upside down. David has had to be the dad and the mom as I lay on the couch only watching. Just able to get out to go to the Dr. and church. Here is where I need to send a shout out to special people who have given me help,first of all David I don't now how he has done it all by himself as I am really useless here. Wendy wow you have done so much, kids, calls, dishes, shopping, on and on thank you for being the best sister you can be, the one I need. Rose and Sara you guys have been so great helping out with the kids. Lourdes my encourager the only one who understands being defeated by your own body I love your friendship and to "my girls" who have made me dinners, because of you my kids eat some healthy dinners (and usually enough for lunch too). This has been a huge challenge to me and have never had to rely on someone else so much for everything. I HATE IT! But I don't know what people do who live life without a church family. The girls in my Bible study have been there for David and I and for them we are so thankful. How could we have done these last few months without you guys? I don't even want to know. For the next few months only God knows what I will have to deal with, all I know that God has given me the most caring husband to take this difficult journey with and for that I thank Him!

3 comments:

WML said...

I love you.

Vivien said...

Hello, are you OK now?

Vivien said...

Dear Tammy,
It's a long time since we said goodbye to each other.
I am so sorry to know your pain.
Can you tell me what disease you are suffering? Maybe I can tell you some Chinese medical methods to help you.
MY e-mail:suoxi38061109@sina.com
Best wishes!
yours,
Vivien