Friday, March 5, 2010

the kids first BIG concert

we have an awesome time rockin to toby mac, skillet and house of heros last night
I know the kids didn't know what they were in for, fire, explosions, slam dancing and a thousand people packed in a gym floor, true concert F-U-N
we went to see Toby Mac and he was as great a show as we expected

it was really great to be with the boys for their first concert. my mom used to take me,she even took me to REZ band concerts maybe she secretly loved it like I do anyway it made me feel great to be following in her loving steps
Al was truly one step from heavens bliss you could just see it, this was praising God to the extreme! This guy beneath is Toby's bass player he just came out a walked around after the concert which was cool
I've been thinking of our boy Phily lately and on the way to the concert we passed his cemetery and I felt a sting in my heart like , oh man really not today, but after the concert on a total high praising God with my family we passed it again but this time I had a smile on my face and heart thinking of Phil, He truly was a Jesus freak and he would have LOVED this concert!

1 comment:

WML said...

I had a blast! T-Bone