Monday, March 15, 2010

mei's dedication

It is actually our dedication to raise her in a Godly home
what a privilege to have our pastor and great friend who has known us years before we even had kids
another bonus having our favorite band sing Mei's favorite song, Mighty to save. which is really amazing that this is the song she has picked,
Savior He can move the mountains
my God is mighty to save He is mighty to save
What a perfect song for her since I feel like just getting her in our family was like moving a mountain thank God he is mighty!

"I wouldn't miss it" Rachel said. Mei calls her "our Rachel" as opposed to any other Rachel I guess
a good lookin table I say
when liv broke her arm one of her first texts was to Brooke to tell her "this won't stop me from holding baby A" as we can surly see
it was a family party, family to us doesn't only include blood, God has certainly blessed us with the greatest "family" the body of Christ is the best
hum here are the pinks.One week ago neither of them had a cast on, who can believe it?
liv was the first to sign Ari's cast I am sure hers will look like livs soon, although signing someones foot isn't as easy as an arm
my mom would have loved this night having another one of her "grandbabies", dedicated this makes 12 for her. Here at the table is someone she loved very much and someone she sure would have I'm certain about that.
could this get any cuter? love these boys
love the girls too
we got some kind of scrapbook pages when we got mei here they are looking at them in her book. One day we will get them translated

everyone who was there we pray will help lead Mei to the love of Jesus but we also had lots of family missing and some way to far away to come, Esther,little A, Abbie, Chris and Jenny how I wish you could have been here tonight. we love you all and know your prayers for mei are mighty too.

2 comments:

erik and courtney said...

what a fun night! we love you mei! send me that pic of gray and caleb...so cute!

WML said...

MOm would be so proud of you guys. We are so blessed to be a part of it all. I can't wait for Mai to call and give me the good news that she has decided to follow Jesus!