Thursday, December 16, 2010

as long as I'm bragging...another son following in his dad's foot steps.

last Sunday was the fenwick cross country banquet, it was my 7th time going to it. However this year I had a little more interest! My boy was getting awards, and wow he was well awarded for his season! B walked away with his freshman numerals, sophomore letter and a varsity letter having competed on all levels this year. He also was voted by all 3 coaches as the JV MVP. Can you even believe it? I tell you what if I wasn't the coaches wife I would have been standing on the chair yelling hooray! To hear David standing there telling what a great season "this runner" had could not have been better what an honor for David. I'll say it even again to use the word proud is an understatement. God has so blessed us with these awesome boys. Awards or not I think he's really great.

1 comment:

WML said...

Hooray! We love you, Bmax