Thursday, December 16, 2010

so I wonder, when you shop for your tree do you find you son under the stack of trees or am I the only one?

was he looking for the perfect tree?
there she is our perfect tree.. this year

I have no idea who took this one of from where

almost everything in this house is entertainment
yes this is how I "decorated" the tree yippee

thanks to a Rill tradition B made his famous fudge and it was 90% gone before the end of the night. what a tasty tradition decorate tree=fudge!
David and I are both moving slow this season. Me, well I'm always moving slow. D because of a knee surgery. BUT the beauty of it is that we are taking it easy just loving the season. No hectic schedule, not much actually needs to get done so we are spending a ton of Christmas family fun together. I was actually thinking what a blessing it has been to have both of us down at just the right time to be sure us Rills remember why we celebrate Christmas anyway.

No comments: