Monday, February 28, 2011

the end of winterfest. it will come in instalments


awesome shot
bethel wins! 2nd year in a row

the best friends are church friends!
Abbie I thought of you when I took this one! you will be home sooooo soooon!


gray and cody have a great relationship 9 times out of 10 you will find gray with him
as they began to slide mei said "I have to find someone to jump on" funny she found frank who already had liv on his lap already, also there were about 20 people in this train. can't pass up the best!
ah frank loves every minute of it!
I think this pic is so cool yes all every member of my family is on there and notice shawn filming on the way down
gray found this drum and asked shawn if he could play during worship, he said yes and gray was in heaven! look how the two of them are watching him, so cute!

NO JOKE! he layed down during the rowdy set and almost feel asleep!
my boys, couldn't be prouder. (sky just practiced didn't play the sessions...yet)
when they were practicing they began to sing mei's favorite song-mighty to save- so suz let her sing along, I adore suz, the kids do too obviously
it was pitch black when I took this photo I'm so happy with how it turned out, mike even got in on it

so cool right? the leader/student game was at 11pm
love this one, these are the memories I love
these boys asked over 20 friends to retreat with over 20 NOs. pray they keep asking!
I think we have this same pic since liv was born, it was a must have
I love that my kids are growing up with kids who grew up with us!
it never gets old- the old spin and walk, stumble. they all had tons of fun with it. even baby A cried when uncle dave had to go practice. NOTE suz face on the bottom pic, that says it all

the icing on the cake co-mvp's. a freshman and a senior a good combo

1 comment:

WML said...

Totally jam-packed F-U-N!!! You should put n a link to b's youtube video from Shawn.