Monday, February 14, 2011

a good old fasion Sunday at grams

yea, baby A wears Livs valentine dress. I love seeing our things being used again!
our family, minus 9, for lunch at grams

ah cozy chair

good thing this is an old. well made couch, guessing a newly made one wouldn't hold up to our family
an awesome surprise to get Colby here too. He got a grand welcome when he walked in. And the brace free smile is beautiful!
this is one of livs favorite places to sit
as always when my grandma shushed us all for prayer through her tears she praised God for this family. It is true God has blessed this family for so many generations. It is so incredible we all love to be together, no hate, arguments, we have lived through so many horrible situations together, we all live to follow Jesus and have a TON of fun when we are together. God is awesome!

2 comments:

condapfour said...

What a fun Sunday! I was so happy / jealous when I heard there was going to be lunch at Grandmas! THanks for taking some photos so I could enjoy it!

WML said...

I LOVE Sunday dinners! Hot apartment and all.