Saturday, February 12, 2011

we have 2 teen agers YIKES!

this birthday was a bit different than our usual. since it's a Saturday we had a track meet so we got out of the house quick and brought the gifts along
OK well these ended up out of order but what better birthday lunch than Kenny's BBQ, recommended by someone who knows where things are way south
"uncle rod" has the same great birthday as sky!
sky loves sparkling grape juice and gray gave it to him with a cup, when I took the picture I didn't realize it was so funny
birthday-gifts-track meet
my teenagers, and their dad who acts like one, this wasn't the greatest celebration ever BUT don't worry we are going to really celebrate (minus gifts, plus sticky buns & cake) on Tuesday the way we do every year at the car show which the news has said is great this year. I will say it again God is good! we were so happy when we had sky that God had given us 2 boys when the Dr.s had said we may not be able to any kids.13 years ago at 9:43am we heard "it's a boy" and God knew I needed sky he is such a blessing to me everyday always willing to help me out

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love that next to the pile of presents, is the pile of family beverages. I admire so much how you get 5+ kids out of the house with all of their stuff!!! And Happy Birthday, Sky!!!