Tuesday, March 22, 2011

some days you can hold Gods answer to prayer in your hands-today was one of those days

God not only protected our family in Japan He also brought them home to us safely. If I could have stood there squeezing them for an hour I would have, we have been praying so often and so hard, to hold the answer of all those prayers will keep me going for a long time!
God is so good! to see those smiles together again nothing less than awesome
that lousy "regular" school schedule kept B from the airport thankfully he still got to enjoy the blessing at the welcome home party at 4027
so Chad has broke his nose twice, we've had pictures of the two of them Grays whole life BUT now it's a little different
oh yea family's the bomb
how much better does it get? well except for adding more cousins!
I wish I could put their first picture ever taken right under this one. as always so cute

No comments: