Saturday, March 12, 2011

this weeks fun

crazy hat night
and yahoo we had 3 book finishers in the fam in as many weeks! why the home-made ribbons you ask, awanas junkie and we haven't gotten our order yet, grrrr
a total find at the thrift! sames cousins

one of my favorite events of the year is an ADA benefit we attend at soldier field. This year our host payed extra so we could tour the stadium it was really cool. a fun fact ; I asked the guide and this spot was where me and mom would watch the bears from, it was where the wheel chair section was in the old stadium super cool
here is the $1,000 view, yep the sky boxes have this amazing view it was spectacular. no wonder aunt betty loves her bears job
for the first time we got Lovies autograph we brought a ball and had him write all our kids names on it and he and his wife maryanne both signed it. It was my favorite thing I took home that day.

No comments: