Thursday, March 26, 2009

awana games

our sparkies, and a very eager cubbie who stepped up
the super fans

look at how intense g is, I guess she wasn't under to much pressure
the genes continue, saige ran it as well
hooray the so big heads got first by a mile
we had tons of signs made this year at our pep rally
competition never looked so cute

a high five from the coach along with a gold medal
another proud coach

she had her own cheering section
now its the older kids turn, on the bean bag relay they won 1st all 3 rounds nice start

my boy so excited to cheer for his friends, win or loose
just like his mom, tug of war must be in the genes too

surprise of the day, my speedy niece and she won by a land slide no contest I was going nuts! another runner, hum I know a good coach.

my favorite moment of the day when sky walked right over to high five T for a great race

by the way our shirts were the coolest... again

Bethel community 1st place! the celebration begins
just checking

These days always bring back such fond memories. I was so blessed to be raised in the church and the memory for today, wearing the medal for 48 hour straight because of the pride felt in myself our team and Bethel church
great job guys !

3 comments:

erik and courtney said...

Is it pathetic that I cry just looking at the pictures?! T and Sky, sorry we missed your races. You looked great out there!

WML said...

What a great day! As much as I give AWANA grief, I really do like the Olympics a lot, and it is even better that our kids get to compete together!

WML said...

I like all the pictures you took of me, g, and Olivia. Love, Saigee

I can't wait until I am a Sparky next year! gairette

Thanx for puttihng pics. of me on your blog and the nice comments. Tell sky great job you guys did great you deserved it. Love t-bone ps. I can not wait till next year!