Thursday, March 5, 2009

a little update on me

for all my interested readers, my hip pain seems to slowly be getting better. The procedure pain I had from a month ago seems to have left-YES!! As well as I have been getting massages every 2 weeks and the girl who does them has been taking special classes just for me in a certain type of massage which is so nice of her and so far it really has worked! when I left there this week my hips felt even, sounds weird I know but think of how having uneven hips would make you feel. Anyway to make this go on and on the last 2 days I have felt almost like a regular person and even was able to do 2 loads of laundry to help David out which is really huge for me! but 2 things a day is all I can handle right now but I am thrilled to do 2x as much as I could 2 months ago. God is continuing to show our family how to rely on him when everything we do is just so hard.As my pastor and friend says "Jesus is enough", even Jesus and a healthy body doesn't make Jesus any better than he already is. so for this time while he chooses to let me hurt all we can do is remember that He is enough.

2 comments:

WML said...

Amen and amen. Only if I could do two things, it wouldn't be laundry!

WML said...

Waiting for the new pictures! I had to update my blog before you did yours and made mine look pitiful.