Thursday, March 26, 2009

God is good

So tonight my oldest son who is days away from becoming a teenager, hard to believe,was out tonight to a Bulls game until midnight. The beauty of it was I wasn't worried at all! His awesome jam leader took him to the game and drove him home. God is so good in giving us such great leaders to be examples for my boys. I was in a quiet house for 2 hours before he got home and I was praying thanking God for the peace He gives knowing that his ideas, the church body, really work so wonderfully when we are trying to raise our kids in this broken world. I know it's just the start and I will have another midnight wait that doesn't feel so comfortable but for now I praise God for Mark who shows my boys that serving God the only way to live. God is so good.

No comments: