Thursday, September 10, 2009

more pain...no more answers

No updates? nope to much pain. We went away for the long weekend which was great for the kids but difficult for me to see all the things I could not do with them. Taking Strong medication is the only way to keep up. I hate taking that medicine and only take it when we go away. Now that we are home I am paying for the fun with pain as I will not take the stronger meds at home. This has been my worst pain yet, except for the one time right after that one procedure. Pray for our family as we figure out how to handle this kind of life. Sounds crazy but I am a little thankful for Davids injury right now as he has been home everyday except for Fenwick. I can't handle the kids or house alone anymore, sad, I used to be a super mom, now (freaky deja vue) my 7 year old cleans the bathroom and 11 year old makes dinner.
I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow with pain management. I don't even know what to hope for anymore but I pray my Dr. does. 8:30am is my appt time if you are free to pray for Dr. Candido at that time. We know God is in control but it sure doesn't seem like it right now, all because of sin curses on adam and eve.

1 comment:

WML said...

Arghhhh! To quote our mom, "I wish I could make it better."

And BTW - you were awesome on the zipline! Notice I found a way to get out of it this year by being the photographer.