Sunday, September 20, 2009

this is a really cool water ropes coarse



pool time
grays first big horse ride, his horse was called Dallas
I love this one it just looks like summer
after Gray and Gairette rode Mei decided to try and she smiled that big the entire ride
the big kids ride



bull rides note the way gray rides
feeding the goats, It is always amazing to me how 2 sisters raised by the same mom can be so different, notice which sister isn't feeding the animals
this was really cool the stampede of the horses at the end of the day. 80 horses running out to pasture
zip line fun . this is saige, T and sky
next was gray, KB, mei (yep she sure did do it) and B. you can see the deck in the back that you take off from

david and I hooray an activity I could actually do!

2 comments:

WML said...

OK - print me the one from the pool. That is my "healthy lifestyle" inspiration. Ughhh! I don't regret putting a suit on and playing one bit, though - I had a blast!

JM said...

My mom went to Spring Hill! :) And congrats to B for the race.