Monday, September 28, 2009

the rest of spring hill fun

this rest stop was really for me to stretch, the kids just got in on it too.
once we were all at camp the fun really began, no we did not buy these hats, really who would?

riding the tram (that's how big the camp is)

look close only 1 hand is holding on. easy to say which parent he gets that from

this is my favorite picture of the weekend and frankly I think it should be on their brochure, that is liv enjoying the sprinkler park. I told wendy she should build this in her back yard, I know a plumber...
tram again
we had 2 cabins this super cool one is the fort

more sprinkler park good for all ages

craft house
tie dye is a hit!
ice cream social

yes an indoor pool, this is really non-stop fun. the pool was open from 9-11 pm a great way to end the day (and get the kids clean)

this is the other cabin "the powerhouse" because this one had electric and plumbing we cooked and ate here.

liv's an old pro at reaching the top. Notice the bare feet kyle and chuck, this is the non-rules camp,I can't tell you how many times i found myself asking the kids where their shoes were or telling them not to throw stones.I could not get used to it.

blow up water jumpies can you believe this place? It was so great our kids were the only ones there for a long time. It also took Mei 3x asking me if it was ok for her to get wet in her clothes, she thought we were crazy for saying sure why not!
paint ball for the older kids, finally Al had someone to play with. I am proud to say we had 2 girls play too, Kendell and Tristan nice job ladies!

this was cool too, they had make your own ice cream for snacks here are K and G shaking theirs. Mei didn't like the cold and was not happy about shaking it for 5 minutes

delicious

this was one of our lunches at the fort, dogs on the fire

THE BLOB, it is legendary fun
Kendell being blobbed by a grown man (who we didn't know)

mei blobbed sky but then slid right off so not to get blobbed herself
Tristan blobbed by Sky

and the winner... B being blobbed by wendy I wish I had a video so end our fantastic labor day weekend of non stop fun!

2 comments:

WML said...

A smile is on my face. I am so glad you made it finally.

WML said...

bmax did really good on the monkey bars and thay were loose!