Tuesday, September 15, 2009

quick wordy update on the gimpy rills

hello all who are wondering on David and my pain updates. First of all I am pleased with how my appointment went on Fri, thanks to all who prayed at the time. It was really assuring knowing certain people were praying right then. Dr. candido gave me the injection the one that always works and a break from procedures , which I was going to ask for but didn't even need to.He also changed my meds as he thinks they have become ineffective. I have had almost 2 days of feeling like myself again which is a real answer to prayer. I see Carolyn, the master of massage, tomorrow and expect great things. God is good and new I would need relief just now when David needs me.
Now for David, he had his knee surgery today and had a rough time with the Anestassia as usual. He has been knocked out for the whole day because of the medication they gave him. So until tomorrow I don't really know what's up.
Friday I have an MRI to check out a different part of my back . After my appointment David will see the surgeon and than we will really find out about today.
Maybe someday we will have a normal day but I don't think it will be any time soon.

No comments: