Monday, November 29, 2010

an early Christmas gift

we took all the kids to the winter wonder slam with Toby Mac and Skillet, the little kids first concert.



ready to rock!

these are 2 of our families favorite bands and I love that me & D are not to old that we don't still love our kids music, even the loud stuff!

I'm quite sure she didn't learn to "put your fists in the air" in China. it was so fun to watch all the kids jam

well believe it or not gray did fall asleep during the concert, I guess he's still to young. yes they did wear ear plugs I am still a responsible mom. but Friday night concerts do go a bit late.



Skillet has a violinist which is very cool and we were able to see him after. evidently mei played the violin some in China and was playing an air violin rocken with Jonathan here. I wanted to ask him what his folks think of all those lessons ending up here but I didn't have the guts. it was cool to that all the bands made it clear who they rock for and it was great to know my kids heard that!

No comments: