Wednesday, November 17, 2010

folding laundry who knew?

my heart is struggling why you might say? It's because my baby fits into his daddy's shoes. I was folding laundry today and wham it hit me as I was folding the Loyola running pants David wore in college, it was because B was the one who had worn them. ugh how did my baby get so big? I knew in my mind it would come but I never thought of him being as big as his daddy. all around me are babies and It's not that I need another one I just wish I could have held on to mine a little longer. I am proud, nervous, sad.... all at the same time. I praise God because I have spent everyday with him with exception of a hand full, pouring over him to prepare him for this day he would leave my school to go to the next, we have done a good work I just really wish I could have him sitting on my lap again begging me to read that book just one more time or to make his owie better with my magic kisses or to have him tell me I'm the prettiest girl ever . all these babies they have so many years ahead and 14 have so quickly passed for me. I never wished to just get through this stage with my babies I needed all of them and I'm surely hanging on to this stage too because I know I won't be his #1 girl forever. I love you B and thank you God for giving him to me!

No comments: