Friday, November 5, 2010

halloween trunk or treat

here are my rocker and mickey mouse. why? you ask well other than the obvious...
one of his "ladies" was minnie. (Esther got the picture of them together so look to her for that pic)
we enjoy every minute we get with them

there is gray trick or treating it's really fum

G is always silly in pictures but he wanted to look like he was in space. I think its good the zero gravity look, saige obviously is still on the earth

I was a snow flake but feeling horrible so didn't get my whole costume on and we had jj visiting wearing what was skys 1st costume made by grandma gail, wouldn't she love to see jj wearing it after all these years

go mickey



jj was a very popular m&m

when B and A get together we mostly get these kind of pictures. not complaining it's already hanging up in our house

hooray Dumbo came for a visit

another specialer since Brooke let gray use this costume for his first Halloween . loved it then and love it now.if I was savvy enough I could post them side by side. you will find then in my house too
trick or treating, a great band marshmallows is this a party or what?

I must state nobody loves this baby like mei. we had this litle guy at 3 weeks old and in that time mei grew to love him. He was the first little baby that she ever viewed as fun not work like they were in China she asks about him almost every other day. she said maybe we can keep him another month, I was glad his mom didn't hear it.

a bunch of friends and the "hidden gray" notice the "holloweenies" as we call those who don't dress up, hum both mine had costumes

I don't really know what G was going for this time but his friend next to him was my favorite costume of the night, you can't see to good but his head is shaved and he was Mr. T I loved it a total throw back to my youth hilarious!

after the fun we went to aunt lynns for super mooch and more fun with the fam. baby A walked out with these huge gloves walking like Frankenstein it was so funny. p.s. she is crazy about sky

what better way to end the day than to share a snack with your cousin? perfect ending to a great day!

1 comment:

WML said...

I think Trunk or Treat will always be a part of our legacy at bethel, what do you think Tam?