Thursday, November 18, 2010

God's the lucky one tonight

today a man among all men went to meet Jesus and we know they are both happy we are left here broken. we have had to deal with so much death it seems unbearable to have to let go of someone again. I'm sitting here trying to put in to words just who he was to us and keep erasing it every time, if you knew Chuck well then you know he was so, well, Chuck! he and his wife were the perfect match if every there was one. like bacon and eggs or pancakes and syrup you have to have both and they are so wonderful when together. hearts around the world are broken tonight and I can't even find the words to say how much we loved chuck.
oh how I love this picture and am so glad I have it. He adored liv and she him. He always teased us about leaving her at camp with him. she is so blessed to have had such wonderful time spent with him. here he is here teaching her his secrets to camps famous pizza how awesome is that?. I pray that one of my kids will grow to be a Chuck and touch the hearts of so many with Jesus love. The world is a little worse today because we have to let one of the best go tonight, goodbye Chuck God is the lucky one tonight. Jane The Rills love you very much and will pray for you continually.

1 comment:

WML said...

I am so sorry, Tam...What a great tribute.