Thursday, November 18, 2010

just what I needed


we keep this board in our bathroom to leave each other notes and pictures this is what I walked in on tonight.
Today this broken world sucker punched us right in the gut. with eyes fuzzy and feeling like the wind had been knocked out of me I walked into this.
ah cute right? well it's so much more than that. A little girl who a year ago could only communicate threw charades and never heard the name of Jesus asked me yesterday "mama how do you spell Jesus?" she only knows how to spell 7 English words isn't just like a child to bless you with the tiny abilities they have? It was a beautiful reminder of how He saved a little orphan girl to come here and bless me just when I needed it. Thank you for loving me God an Jesus!

1 comment:

WML said...

I wish I had words like those for you and the rest of the family