Friday, August 7, 2009

China by Bmax

My mom is too tired to do anything, so I'm doing it. Today we visited two temples. One was old and is a museum now, and the other is a Buddhist temple. After that, we went back to our hotel and sat in our room for two hours,(the pool is closed for two days), then we went to this island. They have lots of stores there. Mom got a lot of stuff, (so did i). Then we went back to our hotel and ate a small dinner. Mei had her first p.b and j. and her first Oreo.


Saige's comment: "They both have the same teeth." The funny thing is, when she said that, I was thinking the same thing! - Wendy







Here is a pic of my sword I got.

This funny video of Dad is at a park.
Thanks for your prayers, Brixton

1 comment:

bergs said...

B,

I think your dad looks like he's on one of those machines that they have on infomercials late at night!

I pray for you so often.

love you, ab