Tuesday, August 25, 2009

quick update on us

we are home now and my hip has been less than great. At camp David injured his knee, bummer now we are both hobbling around what a sad sight we are. Thankfully he got in to an orthopedic Dr. today who ordered an MRI. once our insurance approves it he will schedule it. He went in to talk to the chiefs at the firehouse and to find out how much sick time he has left as you know he usually uses that time for when I am bad or have procedures done so this is worry some.
Mei is doing well I think she and David are doing quite well now. at camp she had a melt down and B wasn't there so David picked her up and that turned the dad corner for her. the latest thing is her only wanting to eat junk food. So today she protested to eat at lunch and we took all the snack food and put it on the refrigerator and she, well was a bit upset. it seems we can't go out to eat for a while since you can't get away from french fries! we had been putting up with it since we just want her to eat but can't anymore now she isn't eating any "good" food at all.
the other kids are doing good except for Gray he is struggling (mei struggles with him too) but we knew that would be the case so I am trying to give Gray the extra time he needs. thanks for the prayers DON'T STOP we have a long way to go, Tammy

1 comment:

JM said...

I'm so glad for the bonding!! I'll keep praying. This week in church, for some reason, we sang a song that had relationship to God adopting us and another one that was sung by a group of orphans in Taiwan- it was really beautiful. I'm going to try and get the video links for you so you can play them for Mei and I'll send translations for you! Looks like I'll sign papers on a house tonight. Love you guys! Oh, and by the way, they now offer a night bungee jump...I'm really thinking about that...the city lights- it would be very cool.