Monday, August 17, 2009

our trip around the world is complete

wonderfully we came down the escalator at o'hare to cheers, screams and clapping. I was so excited I felt like I was going to puke.I didn't see anyone at first EXCEPT for the 3 kids. luckily no one was behind us on because I got off dropped to my knees to begin the welcome. hugging crying kisses all were in abundance at that moment. Jenny m. and her friend came too so they quickly went to Mei to explain everything to her, what a blessing. as I stood up I would turn and see someone new hug them turn and, oh you are here too... the rutzens came and to have them there well I fell to pieces in Jenny's arms. not very many people will ever experience that 2 weeks of life and I was so happy they were there to welcome us home. we had a random guy take a group photo and as you can see he was no professional since he cut most of even the celebrated family out, oh well.
it has been a rough start as we knew it would be. Our strength is that we know God has worked all these things out for us. In mans book there is no reason Mei should be with us today. Here is the thing God and his book are the thing this family want to follow, thick, thin, easy, hard that is all we know how to do. The first photo of the bigger better Rill family. God does work.


2 comments:

WML said...

Hooray! We are so glad you are back!

E&A said...

so glad to see you all together. the Lord is good. can't wait to meet mei in person. A likes to talk about china a lot lately and talks about her friend there. :)